Google
 

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Last Couple Misc. Pics of Team Taiwan (8/5/05).....

Pic of Me and John Hsu, the team trainer, translator, equipment manager, team photographer - the kid had a ton of team responsibilities. John promised me he would send me a copy of all his pics once he has some time. John is interested in coming here to the US to study at the University of Miami in FL. Anyone with UM connections, feel free to hook a brotha up! Contact me at Thetaiwaneseterror at yahoo dot com

The dugout - post game aftermath - nothing like watermelon on a hot day!


Team Taiwan with fans - I'm in the upper right hand corner :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! That was the same trainer from last year's team who came to NC. I think he's got a cool job, but watch him run all over the field last year was funny.

TTT said...

Heh,
Yeah John is gonna be busy till after the World Cup. After that, I think he is going to pursue his post graduate education here in the States. He's a cool kid.